Friday, April 4, 2008

Hell Freezes Over - I Just Did My First Music Video!

Amazing, ain't it. I swore for years and years that I would NEVER make a music video . Well, time and circumstances have a way of changing one's mind. After months of good natured prodding and goading from some friends, I bought some video editing software (uLead/Corel Video Studio 11) and set to work on creating a twisted and hilarious video for one of my original songs from my most recent CD "Guaranteed To Be 100% Free of Hit Singles". In just over a week, The song is chose was "It Takes A Village to Raise An Idiot". I managed to get something together that I was reasonably happy with and had me cackling like a mad scientist at work.

It's full of things tha tamuse and delight me, Duke Ellington, Buddy Rich, flying saucers, mad scientists, slapstick, train wrecks, Batman fights, lions running a mok in movie theaters, the usual.

It's now posted on YouTube and you can watch it HERE

No comments: